Thank you for your continual support, BIRGIT.
Wish you all the best!

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Update: musique classique 2 is back!


Google has deleted my other site musique classique 2 (https://musiq2classiq.blogspot.com). The work there will be continued in a new site called musique classique 3 (https://musiq3classiq.blogspot.com)

Update: musique classique 2 was reinstated. The new site therefore is unnecessary and will be set on private.

6 comments:

  1. Hola, here at Expanium, they also removed the Colección Clásicos yesterday, but thankfully it's been restored. I think using ads now will be risky. As a precaution, I will create a backup blog and announce it in a note (Windows Notepad) or in the RAR file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news! Hopefully there will be no disruption in the future.

      Delete
  2. I have been able to access your new website "https://musiq3classiq.blogspot.com/" until today.
    I am now getting "This blog is open to invited readers only".
    Could you please correct this. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please make an invitation for me to acces musiq3classiq.blogspot.com Thank yoy in advance

      Delete